Stock Watch: Investment Portfolio Monitoring Service
Stock Watch is our investment monitoring service, which we offer free of charge and free of obligation to institutional and individual investors. Stock Watch tracks our clients’ investments in U.S. listed securities, and checks for losses in value due to corporate fraud or misconduct. Enrolled investors receive alerts and an evaluation of their legal rights and options. If an investor decides to take legal action, Robbins Arroyo LLP stands willing to aggressively assert their rights and work relentlessly to secure legal remedies.
Stock Watch is available to both U.S. and foreign investors. We are also able to customize the service to meet the needs of institutional investors.
Investment information submitted by participants is kept strictly confidential, unless and until the decision is made to disclose such information as may be required to pursue our client’s claims.
Stock Watch: How it Works
- The investor enrolls in Stock Watch and submits a list of their stock holdings (forwarding copies of account statements is often the easiest way to begin).
- Robbins Arroyo LLP monitors the investor’s investment portfolio for losses due to corporate fraud or misconduct.
- Robbins Arroyo LLP alerts the investor when a holding in their portfolio has been damaged by corporate fraud or misconduct, and offers an initial evaluation of potential legal claims and the options available for seeking legal and equitable remedies.
Why enroll in Stock Watch?
- Stock Watch provides investors with the information they need to make informed decisions when their investments are damaged by corporate wrongdoing.
- Stock Watch is a free service and creates no obligation to participate in litigation or other remedial strategies our attorneys may propose.
- Stock Watch provides individual and institutional shareholders alike with access to timely legal advice from Robbins Arroyo LLP, a nationally recognized leader in shareholder rights litigation.
- Communications with participants and investment information are kept strictly confidential.
Please note: Robbins Arroyo LLP does not provide financial or investment advice. Through Stock Watch, we provide participants with information regarding fraud or malfeasance by corporate officers and directors and assist participants in evaluating their remedial options. This service can complement but is not a substitute for investors’ own due diligence and active monitoring of their portfolios. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that we will be able to call to participants’ attention all incidents of fiduciary misconduct or fraud that have damaged the companies in which they have invested.