What can Robbins Arroyo LLP do for you?
Robbins Arroyo LLP offers the following services to individual and institutional shareholders:
- Investment Monitoring: Stock Watch
- New Case Evaluations
- Remedies & Recoveries
- Corporate Governance Reform
Every investor has an opportunity to play an important role in holding Corporate America accountable to its shareholders. We help shareholders to:
- Combat corporate fraud and misconduct that reduce shareholder value
- Improve the honesty, transparency, and effectiveness of corporate governance
- Secure fair value for your shares in the event of a corporate merger or acquisition
- Remind officers and directors that they work for YOU – the shareholders
- Restore confidence in the integrity of America’s financial markets
Robbins Arroyo LLP attorneys represent institutional investors when their portfolios have been damaged by corporate fraud or misconduct. We also provide customized investment monitoring services and initial investigative and legal consultation services free of charge or obligation. Learn more about our institutional investor services.
Step-by-Step, We’ll Make it Easy: Shareholder Services and Client Relations
One of Robbins Arroyo LLP’s key innovations is the creation of a client relations department focused exclusively on providing exceptional client service. Each client of our firm receives the assistance of a dedicated client relations associate who is familiar with their cases, communications preferences, and any special needs. Client relations associates work directly with our lawyers to ensure that Robbins Arroyo LLP’s clients are kept up to date regarding significant developments and equipped with the information they need to make important decisions about the disposition of their cases.