- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A. 2010)
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Hon. William B. Enright American Inn of Court
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Public Justice Foundation
Eric M. Carrino focuses his practice on representing individual and institutional shareholders in complex securities litigation addressing unfair mergers and acquisitions, securities fraud, and excessive fees charged by mutual fund advisers.
First joining the firm in 2011, Mr. Carrino worked as a client relations specialist before attending law school. In that role, he developed a passion for protecting the rights and interests of shareholders by working closely with the firm’s clients and supporting the firm’s Stock Watch program.
Mr. Carrino holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of San Diego School of Law with a concentration in corporate and securities law. He graduated cum laude and was the recipient of the Law Faculty Honor Scholarship and the Faculty Outstanding Scholar Award. Mr. Carrino also earned the CALI Award for Corporate Deals, among other scholastic awards. While in law school, he was a member of the San Diego Law Review and clerked for a Los Angeles-based aviation and aerospace law firm as well as for Robbins Arroyo LLP.
Mr. Carrino graduated cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE