- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- University of California at Davis School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- San Diego State University (B.A. 2007)
- Public Justice Foundation
- Super Lawyer Rising Star (2016-2018)
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- "Policing Your Pensions" at National Association of Police Organizations' 30th Annual Police, Fire, EMS, & Municipal Employees Pension & Benefits Seminar (2018)
- "Information, Protection, Justice: Recent Trends in Corporate Fraud and What Trustees Can Do About It" at the Illinois Public Pension Fund Association's Illinois Pension Conference (2018)
Leo Kandinov represents individual and institutional investors and consumers in complex litigation. His practice areas include shareholder rights, securities fraud, consumer protection, and antitrust matters.
Mr. Kandinov currently serves the firm primarily in a business development capacity. Combining his depth of knowledge and passion for shareholder rights law with his approachable demeanor, Mr. Kandinov is the first point of contact for the firm’s clients, educating clients about the litigation process and evaluating potential new cases. Mr. Kandinov is also instrumental in supporting the firm’s Stock Watch members, providing outstanding customer service throughout the litigation of his cases. Prior to this role, Mr. Kandinov served for three years in Robbins Arroyo LLP’s new matters group, where he researched and evaluated factual and legal theories for liability and recovery, and drafted complaints for clients. He has also litigated cases from initiation through settlement as a member of one of the firm’s litigation teams. For his efforts, Mr. Kandinov has been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2016 – 2018.
Mr. Kandinov earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California at Davis School of Law, where he completed the Public Service Law Program. He was an associate editor for the Business Law Journal, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ronald H. Sargis at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Eastern District of California, and as a law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of California. Mr. Kandinov graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from San Diego State University and was Valedictorian of his class.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE