- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2015)
- Loyola University Chicago (B.A. 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
Lindsey Herzik represents clients in shareholder rights litigation.
Prior to joining Robbins Arroyo LLP, Ms. Herzik worked at a full service law firm in Phoenix, Arizona, where she gained litigation experience in a wide range of practice areas and honed her drafting, discovery, and negotiation skills. Ms. Herzik also completed a clerkship for the Honorable Diane Humetewa in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
Ms. Herzik earned her Juris Doctor degree from University of San Diego School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, Ms. Herzik was comments editor of the San Diego Law Review, served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, and was a research assistant to Professor Herbert Lazerow. Ms. Herzik received her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Loyola University Chicago, where she graduated cum laude.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE