- Shareholder Rights & Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Fraud Class Actions
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- San Diego State University (B.A. 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Norther, Southern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Steven M. McKany dedicates his practice to representing plaintiffs in complex litigation, including shareholder derivative actions, antitrust actions, and consumer class actions.
Prior to joining Robbins Arroyo LLP, Mr. McKany was an associate at a boutique firm where he represented clients in a variety of matters including complex construction defect, personal injury, and medical malpractice. Mr. McKany also worked for a law firm specializing in complex class and private actions related to shareholder derivative and securities litigation.
Mr. McKany earned his Juris Doctor degree from Saint Louis University School of Law, where he graduated cum laude. During his time in law school, Mr. McKany served as a legal intern for the Missouri State Public Defender and San Diego Public Defender’s Office. Mr. McKany earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from San Diego State University.BACK TO ATTORNEYS PAGE